Home » Our Expertise »
We provide both private and corporate clients with day-to-day advice on all aspects of Irish employment law and relate it to their own unique situations. We believe in working with our clients in order to come to the most practical approach for them and for their needs.
We offer advice in all Employment areas, including the following:
- Termination of employment
- Redundancy packages
- Equality and Discrimination
- Bullying and harassment
- Contracts and Policies
- Grievances and other procedures
- Formulation and implementation of relevant strategy and policy
- Implementing business initiatives
- Assessing the impact of new legal regulations relating to employment law
- Employee Benefits and pensions
- T.U.P.E (Transfer of Undertakings)
We act for a wide range of clients, both on the employer and employee side.