Buying/Selling a home is likely to be one of the biggest financial transactions that an individual will ever make, whether purchasing a Principal Private Residence, a Second Home or an Investment Property. We also recognise it can also be, at times, a very stressful and frustrating experience. Our Residential Property team has many years experience in the residential conveyancing field and our aim is to deal with each case quickly and efficiently. We understand our clients’ fears and anxieties when it comes to purchasing property, especially for first time buyers and we are always available to offer our clients a personal service which supports and alleviates our clients’ concerns.
We act in all aspects of the residential property market.
Our services include advice on the following:
- Obtaining loan approval
- Re-mortgages/second mortgages/refinancing/further advances
- Residential tenancy agreements
- Transfer of Equity.
- Voluntary Transfers.
- Dealing with Management Companies in controlled developments
- Compulsory Purchase Orders
- Purchase and Sale Contracts
- Taxation issues arising
- Stamp duty implications
We have an experienced commercial property law department which advises in the following type of transactions:
- Acquisition and Disposals of all types of commercial property
- Commercial Property Development & Investment
- Hotel, Public Houses, Golf Clubs and Leisure Industry
- Property Finance and Secured Lending
- Intoxicating Liquor Licensing
- Commercial Property Construction Issues
- Sales of commercial units
- Property Joint Ventures and Consortiums
- Commercial Leases and Landlord and Tenant issues
- Multi Unit Development Schemes
- Industrial Transactions
- Office and Business Parks
- Shopping Centres
- Nursing Homes
We also have close working relationships with key members of the construction industry, including developers, contractors and other construction professionals. We have been involved in the development and construction of numerous estates and developments around the country.
We work closely with our clients and provide pragmatic advice on all aspects of the law relating to construction and development transactions, including:
- Building contracts
- Engineering contacts.
- Site licence agreements
- Appointment of professionals
- Residential/mixed developments
- Health and safety matters
- Dispute resolution
- Setting up management companies
- Third party right schedules
- Collateral Warranties
- Bonds and guarantees.